Thursday, July 19, 2007

Comfort

Most of you close to me should know by now that we are having trouble having a child. We paid for a special procedure. Go through the anxiety and positive expectations and to find out out it did not take. We are leaving that option open for possibly doing it again. However, we have come to the point that adoption may be the route to go.

Are we hurt? of course! You pray, ponder and dwell into a world that you can't have (yet) .
How does it feel? Like we lost a child! I know that is hard to understand. I am sure I will get some email that beg to differ.
How am I? I am not sure how I would be without God's Grace! (Definition: God's ability to do through you what you could not do yourself) I am absolutely convinced that my world would be a tragedy without God's Grace.
Guess what? I am in that mood. That horrible unpolitically correct mood! If you don't like what I am writing then don't read it. Take me off your friends list, whatever.

I am saved by God's Grace

Washed by Jesus's blood

And Baptised by the Holy Spirit!

"Sometimes in an effort to remind people of the cost of the cross, we withhold grace until we are sure they understand their sin. But it is in giving of our grace that we remind people that they need to go to Jesus to find their own. People understand their sin without our help. It's grace they need help in understanding."
I am tired of living in this politically correct world! I am tired of keeping to myself what I know to be true! I am tired of fighting with this world with my hands behind my back! I am tired of being force fed fast spiritual food when I want something of substance & nutrition.

I am tired.


I am tired.

I am tired.

I am wrapped in this quilt of Grace.




Kept warm & cozy while this cold & dreary world that our human nature has created revolves around us. His blanket of Grace comforts me.

Do you want some of the blanket?

Colossians 2: 6-8 Read it or give it a chance!

No comments: